Great Family's Dream ~ The Teen Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Great Family's Dream

After saw our favorite TV show “Fear Factor” last night, I dropped question to my wife, dad and mom. The question was very simple, how do they spent the $5,000,000 price if only the won the Fear Factor.


The answer are vary between family members. My dad, a Boston Celtics basketball team’s big fan spontaneously answered clearly that he’d like to rent a house at Boston real estate. I laughed a while after I asked the reason why he choose Boston. He said that if he live in Boston, seeing Boston Celtics is much more easy!


Living at the Chicago real estate was an answer from my mom, she has a big obsession to have a picture in Chicago because Al Capone was lived there as a king of a crime. Actually she does not even know Al Capone, she just love to see Kevin Costner in Al Capone movie scenes.


while my wife wanted to feel the rush of a big city such as New York, “Living in one of the Brooklyn real estate is definitely an amazing way to feel the rush in a real big city”, she answered my question.


After they all answered my question with various sentences, I chased them with another question, how do they make a living after stay there. Surprisedly they have the same answer “Waiting the Fear Factor Family Attack and win the prize!”.


LOL .. here we are “GREAT FAMILY WITH A GREAT DREAM!“.

0 comments: