Next Vacation is to UK ~ The Teen Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Next Vacation is to UK


It has been almost 3 years after our latest vacation .. ehmm it was actually our honeymoon, to Bali. It was a nice vacation in a very low budget, because my husband was still in the old company with only less than $150 salary per month, while I was just a clerk in a local bank. But it was an amazing experience.


After delivered my child, I practically haven't been in vacation again. Hubby takes job as much as possible in the day, so we can arrange the next vacation with my child. Hubby wants to go to United Kingdom an has prepared this vacation since about 2 months ago.


He has made a decission (I don't have more energy to take a part in this scenario) to stay in 4 different hotels while we in UK, London Hotels, Kensington Hotels, Knightsbridge Hotels, and Oxford Street Hotels so we as a whole family can enjoy our very first trip after my child born.


Museum of Science and Industry will be the first place to visit, considering that my child are really love industry tools, Queens Gallery and Webminster Abbey are the next place but unordered, because we may change the schedule based in our needs. But the must to do list in every place we are visiting is shopping .. shopping .. shopping...!

0 comments: