I'd love to visit Barcelona ~ The Teen Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'd love to visit Barcelona

I really love Fariz's song, about in 1988. Fariz's song tells about Barcelona, a wonderful city in Spain. Until then I have an obsession to have a trip to Barcelona. Because visiting other country for a vacation is really not a big thing right now! Don't forget, everything is online, you don't even to get out from room to book a hotel.


Barcelona is a beautiful city and there are many calendar events to attract tourist, such as International festival of advanced music and multimedia in June, Barcelona pride, Summer Festival and Fiesta of La Merce. I love these kind of festival, just stay in one of inexpensive arrays of Barcelona Hotels and everything is fine, because transportation and accomodation are widely available.


Barcelona also very neat city, everything is in order. City is clean, and not as rush as New York (of course!). That's why Barcelona is beautiful, just as what Fariz RM sings..


Sparkling Lights In Center Town
Atmosphere Of Flamenco Sounds
Drifting All Around
Here I Sit By My Side Alone
Watch The Feet As A Rollin` Down
City Alley Street

0 comments: