Gran Canaria an Exotic Place in Spain ~ The Teen Blog

Monday, February 11, 2008

Gran Canaria an Exotic Place in Spain

I love traveling so much, I am wishing that all three of us in the family could go together somewhere abroad in the future. But since traveling is not a cheap hobby, I am trying to keep myself satisfied by just surfing the internet and probing possible places that we could go to someday.


In my internet journey earlier this day, I found exotic place in Spain that consist of beach and resorts. The place is Gran Canaria that is lies in between large continents such as Africa, Europe and Americas and the climate variety that the island has. That's why Gran Canari also known as 'Miniature Continent'. Playa Del Ingles is 8 km beach that caters to a wide variety of beach-lover groups hence tourist can be a very lively.


 

Hotels are easily found in Spain, there are many inexpensive Costa Brava Hotels, Costa Del Sol Hotels, Benidorm Hotels, Alicante Hotels and Barcelona Las Ramblas Hotels that likely are very 'homy' to stay at. I am also wishing that someday I could bring my family stay in one of these affordable yet very cozy hotels.

0 comments: