My dream to visit UK ~ The Teen Blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

My dream to visit UK

Everybody are free to have dreams, and like just every people up here I have a dream too. I have a dream to have a cozy house in the future, drive an exotic car, visiting some great places around the world. Some of my dreams has been coming thru, but some haven't. I already have a house (although it is not that cozy) and I have my own (not so exotic) car but I haven't been anywhere around the world but here, in Indonesia.


I have dreams to visit Spain, Italy, UK and many other tourist destinations, someday I'll be there in whatsoever way I choose, even as a backpacker!


United Kingdom, I love to hear how UK people talk in pure English, how their English accent. Although it will be little difficult to hear it and understand what they say, but it a kinda interesting accent to learn.


Belfast is in Ireland (I remember how Brad Pitt say 'Belfast' with his accent in The Devil's Own movie), Belfast also will always be remembered as the focus of the troubles that have dominated Northern Ireland' politics, but it was voted the fourth best city in the UK in the Guardian travel awards. It is a place of a cultural meeting point of Britain and Ireland. Belfast is relatively undiscovered city compared to Dublins and its will fit to me that love a raw unspoiled energy city.


Also Belfast Accomodation, would not be a problem to me, because there are many inexpensive and affordable hotels in Belfast, provides by cheaperthanhotels.co.uk, just like they provide, Manchester Accomodation, Glasgow Accomodation and Edinburgh Accomodation.


London also a worth visited city, although I heard London's cost of life and expenses are higher than other travel destination country, but if I have a once in a lifetime chance to London I will do anything to afford the money. Although it's not cheap being there, I'm sure I can find affordable Central London Hotels online. Also I can book it before I visit London or in the last minute book.



That's my dream, I wish it comes in the near future.

0 comments: