It is about a time to buy a premium product in a non premium price tag ~ The Teen Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

It is about a time to buy a premium product in a non premium price tag




Having a printer is fun, we can print our own photo without have to leave our desk, make an offline invitation, print a pdf file so we can read it all day without opening our laptop, and print as many as document we need. It's also cheap, I bet you can get a brand new color printer from just around $50. Many are under $50, it's a color printer although maybe in a different brand.


But maybe some of you don't know that the inkjet cartridges are a way more expensive than printer itself, for you that maybe still unaware on this issue, you can try to ask a local shopper for cartridge price, take an example of your own printer. Don't be surprised that the brand new cartridge will cost over a half price of your brand new printer. That's a fact!


I myself had an upsetting experience once, I had a trouble with my cartridge and I brought my cartridge along inside the printer. I'd like to have the cartridge serviced if it possible, but if it inevitable I ought to buy a new cartridge for my lovely printer. The brand new cartridge was cost IDR 250.000 (around $28), while I bought the printer only for IDR 300.000 (around $33)! I called off to buy a new cartridge, I bought another new similar printer.


My curiousity brought me to a website that sells HP inkjet cartridges, and it not just from the HP brand. There are available many other cartridge brand, say: Apple, Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Lexmark, Pitney Bowes, Xerox and I guess there are more to find. And it's 30%-70% cheaper than printer manufacturers brand's charge, take a look this example for HP C6656an page.


They also offer Same day Shipping, Superior Quality and First Class service, and I see the great return policy I've never read anywhere, which is, No-question-asked return policy. You can also get in touch with the customer service suppose you have a trouble installing the cartridge, via a live chat!


I guess it is about a time to buy a premium product in a non premium price tag, started with a cartridge

0 comments: