His name is Arri and he is an architect ~ The Teen Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

His name is Arri and he is an architect

His name is Arri, he's my high school classmate and I haven't seen him since high school graduation because he then moved to another city and I lost contact.


But I met him 4 days a go on my elder brother's friend engagement that apparently he's also was visited because my brother's friend is his relative too. It was jut a short met, we then mixed and mingled with our own friends.


Yesterday he called me and invited me to his house, and I agreed and just rush to his house that is just 2 km from my house. And he just moved about 6 months ago from Jakarta.


wow! He has a 2 floor stylish house, with a good combination between classic and modern house. The first floor is a contemporary looked style and the second floor is a classic touch house. Amazing, no wonder because he's an architect, a wellknown architect.


First floor is air conditioned but on the second floor that apparently hotter than first floor, he install some ceiling fans instead a central air conditioning. Fanimation is what he install in the second floor living room, because it gives a relaxing touch, he explained.


And then he told me that he got many good deals from farreys.com that offers thousands of unique ceiling fans and ceiling fan accessories from more than a dozen popular ceiling fan manufacturers including: Casablanca, Craftmade, Ellington, Fanimation, Hunter Fan Company, Luceplan, Matthews Fans, Minka Aire, Modern Fan Company, Monte Carlo, NuTone, Quorum and Westinghouse.


Each of other room is installed with monte carlo fans and that bring the classic style more stood out.


I spent 3 hours on his full-of-impression house and I wish I could built a house just like his' someday!

0 comments: